Not Human Games
Based in Valencia, España
PC / Mac
Clarisse is a point and click game with a strong narrative experience focused on the investigation and the emotional responses of the player. You will take the role of an artificial intelligence called Clarisse, that was created to help and support an important doctor in his investigations. You will work in an advanced science facility and learn through different mechanics and narrative experiences that gives you the chance to know more about the experiment, the Dr. Matt and even you.
The style of gameplay is like a 2D point & Click game. We are focused to bring the player the sense of feeling like an Artificial Intelligence. You will learn in progression and will feel like a AI that It's learning things about the world that surrounds it.
- Click elements: objects and narrative elements give you access to some new information and playable actions.
- Puzzles: you will have to solve different mechanics to advance in the game.
- Information: you could help Dr Matt with the work using your handicaps, but it is necessary to know and participate with the documentation and research.
- Mails: sometimes you have to deal with the life of dr.matt, getting involved through the narrative by answering personal emails.
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Best Narrative" Valencia Indie Summit, 02 March, 2018
You can download Clarisse from gamejolt.com.
About Not Human Games
NotHumanGames is a crown of indie developers based in Spain, Valencia. We have a few stories in our bag and hope to bring another in the process. The team is composed by five members, three cats, two dogs and one hamster.
More information on Not Human Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Juanjo "Microtono" Hernandez